At first you should know why Forex traders love to trade Forex market. For the following reasons traders love Forex Trade..
- Forex never sleeps. The Forex market is open 24/5. Why? Because governments, businesses and individuals who require currency exchanging services are spread around the world, so trading on the Forex market never stops. This is made possible because there is no single physical location restricted to set opening hours.
- Long or short, Forex goes both ways, which can be advantageous for traders.
- Low trading costs.
- Leverage is another reason why you should trade Forex.
- Liquidity: International exposure is the main reason to thank for the infamous liquidity in Forex. As the world becomes more and more global, investors hunt for opportunities anywhere they can. If you want to take a broad opinion and invest in another country (or sell it short), Forex is an easy way to gain exposure while avoiding vagaries such as foreign securities laws and financial statements in other languages.
- Forex can be traded from anywhere where there is an internet connection – it doesn’t even
Disadvantage: The biggest disadvantage of Forex market is that all of its benefits can be easily negated by an inexperienced trader, who can easily access the market, but wouldn’t know right from wrong in it.